I want to help you celebrate what matters and what defines you. It is my goal to give you a seamless experience and beautiful photos to enjoy for the rest of your life. All sessions include:
- A pre-session consultation to get to know each other, design the session around your personality and needs, to discuss what kind of products you have envisioned for yourself, and to help guide you in your clothing and styling decisions for the session. This is a great opportunity to look at and hold product samples to help you decide what you’ve got to have, which helps me to photograph you in a way that’s just right for your end product.
- Several emails guiding you through the process, including tips for keeping everyone excited and energetic throughout the session and tips for preparing for your ordering consultation.
- Full editing on the best images from the session so that you don’t have to imagine what the final images will look like after they go to print. I also go through the images to select the most flattering images from the session so that you never have to look at an image and feel self-conscious or feel so overwhelmed at the number of images that you shut down and can’t enjoy your photographs.
- An in-person ordering consultation to guide you through the products and to help design your image displays for your home and office. This takes the pressure off you to figure it out on your own, and it means you won’t be putting off “doing something” with your photos for months—something I know can happen if you were to just receive a disc or online gallery link.
- Complimentary wall display design for any room in your home or office when you provide measurements and photos of the rooms.
Fall 2017 mini sessions begin at $50, and custom sessions begin at $230. Custom sessions include products and files. Session plans available for multiple sessions (maternity & newborn, 3 months through first birthday, etc.). For more information or to book a session, go to http://rtcphotowork.com/contact/
Collections: Collections are designed with options to help you purchase what you need while still saving you money and making the ordering process easier. Collections can be pre-purchased at session booking or any time before your ordering consultation to save additional money
Prints & Products
Premium Designer Albums: $500+
Designer Books: $300+
Wall Prints (Mounted Print with UV-Protective Finish on Your Choice of Standard or Metallic, Archive-Quality Photographic Paper): $140+
Gift Prints (Prints Sized Up to 8×12 On Your Choice of Standard or Metallic, Archive-Quality Photographic Paper): $35-$45
Other Specialty Products Available
- Various Designer Products (Guest Books, Cards/Announcements, Designer Collages, Subway Text Collages, etc.)
- Ready-to-Hang Wall Art (Canvas and Print Wraps and Framed Wall Prints)
- Large Folio Box (15 Matted 8×12 Prints in Folio Box)
- Small Print Box (4×6 Prints of All Final Images in Custom-Designed Box)
*All prices subject to state sales tax at time of purchase*